NOTE: This is NOT From the Restored Church of God. This is an Exposé showing what David C. Pack is teaching in CONTRAST with what Mr. Herbert W Armstrong and the Worldwide Church of God taught! By Archives Staff In David C Pack’s sermon titled “Watchman to Israel – Messenger to Laodicea – Part 01 & Part 02” David C. Pack uses one scripture to “prove”, there are TWO Watchman in the end-time. One Mr. Armstrong, and the other himself. Here’s the scripture,
“Make ye mention to the nations; behold, publish against Jerusalem, that WATCHERS come from a far country, and give out their voice against the cities of Judah.” Jeremiah 4:16.This, he claims, that this proves that there has to be ANOTHER watchman. NOW, let’s look at the context of this scripture. Starting with verse 14:
“Jer 4:14 O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee? Jer 4:15 For a voice declareth from Dan, and publisheth affliction from mount Ephraim. Jer 4:16 Make ye mention to the nations; behold, publish against Jerusalem, that watchers come from a far country, and give out their voice against the cities of Judah.”NOW, let’s look at the Bibles interpretation of the “watchers”.
Verse 17 “As keepers of a field, are they against her round about; because she hath been rebellious against me, saith the LORD.”Now put them together…
” Make ye mention to the nations; behold, publish against Jerusalem, that watchers come from a far country, and give out their voice against the cities of Judah. As keepers of a field, are they against her round about; because she hath been rebellious against me, saith the LORD.” Zechariah 4:16-17This plainly refers to the nations surrounding Jerusalem. Notice even the secular Commentaries agree with what the Bible teaches on this. James Fausset and Brown says
” The neighboring foreign “nations” are summoned to witness Jehovah’s judgments on His rebel people (Jer_6:18, Jer_6:19). watchers — that is, besiegers (compare 2Sa_11:16); observed or watched, that is, besieged. their voice — the war shout. keepers of a field — metaphor from those who watch a field, to frighten away the wild beasts.”Clark’s Commentary says
“Watchers come from a far country – Persons to besiege fortified places.”David C. Pack claims he is ONE of those watchers! Also, during this sermon he deals with some letters “attacking” him, some people calling him demon possessed. He just brushes them off as “attacks toward God’s man”. But during this sermon he goes and explains something that is VERY revealing! He was talking about the time when he was writing “Annoint your eyes”. Apparently he didn’t write it out, he dictated it to his wife, which typed it up for him. He said that “he doesn’t know what he, himself, says”, nor does he “understand it, until after he says it”. Paraphrasing of course. He doesn’t know what he was saying, nor does he understand what he was saying until he already spoke it. This is CLEAR evidence of a demon. He then claims that he was NEVER part of Global. “He worked with them, but was never a member.” That is clearly a straight out lie. He was on the Board which fired Roderick Meredith from Global. He then compares it with Mr. Armstrong’s example of being associated with Sardis, but not being one of their members. Saying it was the same with him and Global. NOW, if that was the case, he’s saying that global was the previous era, and he was the leader of the next. That is saying he’s not a Philadelphian, but a Laodicean. Now I’m not saying global was philadelphia, far from it, but you get the point. BUT, he then contradicts himself by saying shortly after that he is the “messenger/angel of laodicea” but he’s not what Christ says of him in the Book of Revelation. He’s NOT LAODICEAN. And he’s saying HE’S NOT PHILADELPHIAN. He admits in his satanic way, that HE’S NOT A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH! Yet in the same breath saying he is.Confusing right? Who is the Author of this confusion? 1Co 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace…” He then explains what a messenger is. He says a messenger brings good news OR bad news, or BOTH. He then explains that there was ONLY TWO Church era’s who’s message was ONLY GOOD NEWS. Smyrna, and Philadelphia.(because they weren’t told anything bad about them, no bad news) The ONLY one that had ONLY BAD NEWS is Laodicea. Nothing good said about them. He then precedes to say that you don’t NEED to heed the Good News! You can heed the Bad news and still make it, he claims. WHAT does GOSPEL mean? Everyone knows it means GOOD NEWS. What is a requirement to be part of the Church? “Repent, and BELIEVE the GOSPEL” the Good News of the Kingdom of God. He is saying “repent and Believe the ‘aschima NEA’ or ‘bad news'”. The exact OPPOSITE of God’s Word! Now, He then calls himself the messenger of Laodicea. The Messenger who only brings BAD NEWS, not Good News, he claims. Isn’t this his admission that he doesn’t preach the GOSPEL? The Good NEWS? Let’s look at the scripture
“Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. Rev 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. “Notice Christ is speaking to the ANGEL or MESSENGER of the Laodiceans. Everything said here is directed to that leader of that era. Of course, David C. Pack says he’s this messenger, but he says these scriptures are not talking about him, it’s talking about the message he speaks. LOL. He then continues to say that these messages are NOT to the Church era’s! THAT REJECTS THE RESTORED TRUTH ABOUT THE 7 CHURCH ERA’S! Now I’m NOT saying he’s the Laodicean Church’s leader. He’s Far From it. That Church and era is not here YET. And now, he’s claiming to be the JOSHUA of Zechariah. Mr. David C Pack claims to be an Apostle. An Apostle was taught by Jesus Christ ONLY, only after the man had wiped CLEAN his mind of this world’s ways and teachings.(NOTICE Mr. Armstrong explains this about his experience). Mr. Armstrong had his mind wiped clean of this world’s ways and was taught ONLY what the Bible said(Jesus Christ in Print). Mr. Armstrong was producing fruits and never claimed to be one BEFORE he realized what office Christ gave him. He was evangelizing FIRST. David C. Pack was only pastor rank, before he claimed the office APOSTLE. He passed a few ranks to get where he claims now. Herbert W Armstrong was trained by Jesus Christ personally by the Word of God, not in any seminary/college, taught by men and their doctrines and beliefs. David C. Pack was taught by MEN! He was taught in Ambassador College what he OUGHT to teach, of which has failed to do. David Pack claims He CAN’T CHANGE what Mr. Armstrong taught. His Job is mostly with prophecy, he claims. But he changes what Mr. Armstrong taught over and over again. So far in summary, David C. Pack
- claims to be one of the “Watchers” of Jeremiah 4, one of those who are against Jerusalem, enemies to be in fact(Not his words, but the Bible’s).
- He also is clearly demon possessed. And this is by his own lips that proves it. (saying things without knowing what is said, nor understanding what he has said until after he has said it shows something is in control, not his own mind. Certainly not God.)
- He claims he NEVER was part of the Global Church of God through the 1990’s. When he was a very big part of it.
- He, with his analogy, explains that he’s not Philadelphian, nor is he Laodicean. But one outside of the Church.
- He then explains that he’s not preaching the Good News, the Gospel. But Bad News(ασχημα ΝΕΑ – aschima NEA).
- He Claims the seven messages to the Churches, are NOT messages to the Church ERA’S! But given to the messengers, individuals, INDEPENDENT of the God’s Church mentioned. This rejects the restored Truth about The Seven Church Era’s, that Christ restored.
- He claims to be an Apostle, when in fact by his fruits he’s NOT.
- He Claims to be messenger of Laodicean and what “PROVES” it, is that he wrote a ton of books!
- He claims to have RE-WRITTEN every single book of Mr. Armstrong, except Mystery of the Ages. He, in this sermon explains that he was a bit confused on the matter about that. He felt “God” told him to leave that book alone, that book was OFF LIMITS. While he was explaining this, you get the impression he was confused about why he couldn’t re-write it. It was like his body was willing, but his “spirit/Demon” was told not to. He didn’t understand why. It was just strange.
- He also claims that you have to JOIN the RCG. “JOIN THE CHURCH” he claims. Which again is WRONG, because you can’t JOIN God’s Church.
- He even appeared on the history Channel’s series titled ” The Nostradamus effect: Satan’s Army”.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOjChoHGBYM) Supporting Nostradamus.
- He claimed Mr. Armstrong wasn’t given understanding about the Laodicean Era, and it’s message to that Church. LOL. Anyone who knows what was taught knows he taught it.